If you liked our Toffee Chocolate Chip Cakes recipe, then you will love this chocolate cake recipe. It is the simplest recipe and can be made quickly for guests or children.
- 100g bran flakes cereal
- 250ml boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 6 heaped tsp of drinking chocolate/cocoa
- ½ cup sweetener
- Pour the boiling water on to the Bran flakes in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the eggs, drinking chocolate and sweetener and beat the mixture until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Put the mixture into a 6½ inch round plastic tub or another suitable microwaveable dish, smooth the top with a large spoon or flat knife, and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Turn the cake out on to a plate, cut into 6 slices and enjoy!