We earlier covered a Cajun Chicken Pasta but we haven’t forgotten our vegetarian friends. So we today we decided to go with a vegan pasta and we’re sure you’d find it bowl licking good.
Here is a list of all the ingredients you need.
|Chopped red bell pepper||1|
|Cooked rotini pasta||4 cups|
|Red wine vinegar||2 tablespoons|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1|
|Olive oil||1/3 Cup|
|Broccoli florets (lightly steamed )||1 ½ Cups|
|Ried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced cloves garlic||2|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
Once you have all the ingredients ready
- First, we need a bowl and add in some vinegar, oregano, salt, oil, pepper, and basil into it.
- Mix them together as well as possible.
- Now bring a large pot.
- Place salted water in it and start the boil.
- Add rotini and bring to a boil again.
- Don’t stop cooking until the pasta is cooked.
- Now drain it well.
- Return the rotini to the pot.
- While rotini is cooking heat oil in a frying pan and sauté red bell pepper, garlic, carrots and green bell pepper.
- Need to cook until vegetables become softened.
- Place the broccoli in frying pan and cook for 2 to 5 minutes.
- In this time we need to add some pasta with cooked vegetables.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta and vegetables.
- Now toss to distribute vegetables and vinaigrette evenly.
Quite easy isn’t it? And guess what, preparing the recipe only takes about 20-25 minutes. If you like the dish or have an upgrade do let us know about it in the comments below.